OMONUWA LAW OFFICE
Omonuwa Law Office is a full service law firm with a natural inclination to immigration law and immigration related matters.
The principal lawyer, Odaro Omonuwa comes from a family of very well educated and distinguished lawyers. He continues his family's legacy and has a solid and diverse academic background. In addition to having an LL.B. (Hons) degree in Law, he has a Master's degree in Law (LL.M.) from the University of Manitoba, Canada and also a Master's degree (MBA) in Corporate Finance.
Odaro is very passionate about the law and the quest for justice. He has practiced law for over 20 years and has successfully handled precedent setting cases before the Federal court (Canada) and Manitoba superior courts. He has appeared before many federal and provincial administrative tribunals.
Mr. Omonuwa has lectured Canadian immigration law and procedure to students at the University of Manitoba Law School (Robson Hall). He is a regular guest speaker on immigration law and other related legal issues at numerous community, not for profit and legal associations in Canada and Internationally.
Our motivation in our practice of law is our focus on ensuring that our clients are adequately represented in their legal affairs regardless of their backgrounds or their "means".
To us, "Justice" and "fairness" are not just clichés. They are the foundation upon which the Rule of Law is built. As lawyers we take our responsibilities very seriously and fight on behalf of our clients to ensure that the Rule of Law is complied with by governmental authorities and decision makers.
We always feel an immeasurable sense of fulfillment and satisfaction when clients who come to us in a situation of "hopelessness", "despair" and "desperation" become productive and successful members of the Canadian society subsequent to our representation.
ODARO OMONUWA, LL.B., MBA, LL.M.
Barrister, Solicitor & Notary Public
- LL.M. Degree, University of Manitoba, Canada - 2000 (Justice Samuel Freedman Graduate Fellow in Law).
- NCA Accreditation, University of Manitoba, Canada - 1999.
- Canadian Securities Course (distinction) Canada - 1999.
- MBA Degree (distinction), University of Benin, Nigeria - 1991.
- B.L. Degree (2:1), Nigerian Law School, Victoria Island, Lagos, Nigeria - 1988.
- LL.B. (Hons) Degree, University of Benin, Nigeria - 1987.
- Called to the Manitoba Bar (Canada) as a Barrister and Solicitor - 2000.
- Member in good standing with The Law Society of Manitoba.
- Appointed Notary Public in the Province of Manitoba, Canada - 2000.
- Called to the Nigerian Bar as a Barrister and Solicitor - 1988.